Sweet potato Brownie
Updated: Sep 29, 2020
This delicious brownie is packed with amazing health benefits, and it is such a treat!
This is simple to make, have lot`s of flavor, super soft and so yummy!
250 gram sweet potatoes 100 gram gluten-free oats 3 tbsp cacao 7 dates (Tunisian dates) 3 tbsp maple syrup 1 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil 1 tsp baking powder a pinch of Himalayan salt
Turn on the oven. 180˚C. Over- and under heat.
- Peel and cut the sweet potatoes in small pieces. Cook them until soft. You can also use a steamer or oven bake them.
- Once they are done, drain off the water and add the sweet potatoes in a food processor together with the dates. Chop everything until it`s finely chopped.
- Add the maple syrup and the coconut oil and make it into an even finer mash
- Add all the dry ingredients in a sperate bowl, mix it a little with a spoon, and add it not the food processor. Chop it all until it reach a smooth consistency.
- Get a casserole 20cm x 20 cm, grease it with coconut oil, and pour the batter into it. Pack it down with a spatula to make it even.
- Bake it in the oven on the lowest oven rack, for 45 min.
- Once done, let it cool
- Once cool, add the frosting and garnish with a dash of whipped coconut cream and a drizzle of cacao.
1 tbs extra virgin coconut oil 1 tbsp cacao 1 tbs maple syrup optional: 1 tbs tahini or almond butter
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl, and whip it
- Place it in the fridge and let it thicken a bit before adding it on the cake.
58 views0 comments