Coconut bar with chocolate
These treats are easy and so good. They are perfect to store in the fridge. That way you can have a healthy snack whenever those cravings kick in.
1.25 dl coconut milk
2.5 dl coconut mass
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 ml vanilla extract
50 grams of melted 80 - 100% chocolate
a pinch of himalaya salt
- Mix coconut milk and coconut mass
- Pour into small muffin tins or similar.
- Set cold for one hour
- Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the coconut mixture
- Sprinkle some salt, nuts, goji berries, etc. on top of the chocolate.
- Set cold for another hour, or until everything has set
Coconut and chocolate are a perfect taste combo, as well as being filled with amazing benefits. With the dark chocolate, they are also LowCarb, which is perfect.
Go on, try them today!